TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- Except as otherwise identified, the trademarks appearing on this website, whether registered or un-registered, are the property of AQUILA. Such marks may not be used without the written permission of AQUILA or the identified owner of the trademarks. Except as otherwise identified, the copyright in the content of this website is owned by AQUILA. No part of AQUILA's website may be copied or reproduced for commercial purposes without the express written permission of AQUILA or the identified owner of the in-formation and content. However, one copy of the content on any or all pages of this website may be made by the user for personal use.
- While AQUILA uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, AQUILA makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. AQUILA assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither AQUILA, any of its agencies, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITIED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the ex-clusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. AQUILA also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, AQUILA. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regula-tions and statutes.
- AQUILA has not reviewed any or all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to the Site, off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk and without the permission of AQUILA.
- AQUILA may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.